COOKIE and PRIVACY
This site could collect third-party cookies (through buttons sharing social network) and cookies technicians serving the normal functioning of the site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users to send their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on your next visit. Cookies of SO-CALLED “Third parties” are, instead, set by a website other than the one that the user is visiting. This is because each site can be present elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages in other domains, etc.) That reside on servers other than the site visited.
What are cookies?
Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of authentication information, monitoring sessions, storing information about specific configurations about users accessing the server, the preference store, etc.
Types of cookies
- Technical: Are cookies that are used to make browsing or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for purposes other and are usually installed by the owner of the website.
- Analytical: cookies are used to compile statistics of use.
- Of profiling: cookies are used to track the user’s navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies can be transmitted to the user’s terminal advertising messages in line with the preferences already expressed by the user in navigating online.
- Session Cookies: They expire and are deleted at the end of browsing session (close your browser).
- Persistent Cookies: Do not expire with the session but remain active for a very long time (months, years) and allow the site to automatically recognize you and your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from the site is visited (“owners”), both from websites maintained by other organizations (“third parties”). A notable example is the presence of “social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest (or embedded videos to Youtube). It is part of the page visited directly generated by these sites and integrate them in the host site. The most common use of social plugin is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, are shown below the web addresses of different information and ways to manage cookies.
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): access your account. Section privacy.
- Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Pinterest: Terms & Privacy: https://about.pinterest.com/it/terms-service
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until you close your browser or log out of the execution of the command. Other cookies “survive” the closure delbrowser and are also available in future visits.
These cookies are known as persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases there is fixed a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
The sites operated by third parties can create or modify persistent cookies and profiling.
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on your browser.
Disabling cookies “third party” does not prejudge in any way the navigability.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties”.
For example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools-> Options -> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can specify whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and remove them.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
By continuing to browse the site in any part of accepted terms and conditions.
For a discussion of cookies you can read the ‘full legal text on the site of the data protection commissioner: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884