Instruments, indicators and pressure switches > Analisys
Comprehensive product range for all analytical parameters
Environmental protection, consistent product quality, process optimization and safety – just a few reasons why liquid analysis is becoming increasingly essential. Liquids such as water, beverages, dairy products, chemicals and pharmaceuticals have to be analyzed day in and day out. We support you in fulfilling all these measuring tasks with application know-how and cutting-edge technologies. Discover our comprehensive portfolio and choose the product best suited to your process needs.
Benefits introduced by Endress+Hauser
- From standard sensors to complete measuring stations – Endress+Hauser provide cutting-edge technology for every liquid analysis parameter.
- Our high-precision instruments help you to increase product yield, improve product quality and ensure process safety.
- State-of-the-art communication interfaces and protocols enable you to seamlessly integrate our devices into your processes and plant asset management.
- Whether process lab, process or utilities – use our know-how and expertise to optimize your application.
- As leading supplier of analytical measuring technology, we support you during the entire product life cycle – everywhere in the world.
Ammonium analyzer Liquiline System CA80AM
Liquiline System CA80AM offers high-precision ammonium measurement in all critical control points. As member of the Liquiline platform, it enables plug & play and easy upgrade to a measuring station – minimizing the installation effort. Automatic calibration and cleaning as well as the low consumption of reagents save you operating and maintenance costs. Advanced diagnostics with remote access ensure process safety and support you in providing process documentation to the authorities.
Orthophosphate analyzer Liquiline System CA80PH
Liquiline System CA80PH offers online orthophosphate measurement for precise dosing of precipitants in wastewater treatment. As all Liquiline System analyzers, it enables plug & play of up to 4 Memosens sensors – minimizing the installation effort. Automatic calibration and cleaning and the low consumption of reagents save you operating costs. Advanced diagnostics with remote access ensure process safety and support you in providing process documentation to the authorities.
|Manual or automatic retractable assembly Cleanfit CPA871
Cleanfit CPA871 guarantees the highest operational safety in both standard and demanding applications. Its intelligent functions prevent any leakage of medium during operation, cleaning or calibration, offering optimum protection of the process and operating personnel. The retractable assembly flexibly adapts to your application. Be it long immersion depths in sticky media, aggressive environments or hazardous areas, you choose the right material and specification to suit your application.